[Filled this out a while ago.]
1. Who gives the best hugs? Um… Maffew.
3. Is there something you need to say? Not at the moment.
4. What t-shirt are you wearing? Tank top. Blue, white stripes.
5. Would you kiss one of your friends? No.
10. Something you can’t stand? Um… I don’t know. Symbolism, I guess, ‘cause I think of it so much, and it’s just not reality.
(I love that I’ve learned how to use this “READ MORE” feature recently. :P :D
11. Something you’d like to change about your life : hmm nothing major
12. Are you left handed? No, but I should be. My left eye is dominant.
13. What are you listening to now? ”Turn on the Radio” by The Bay City Rollers
14. Have you ever donated money? Yes.
15. Have you ever danced with someone of the opposite sex? Yes.
16. The worst month : march - something bad ALWAYS happens
^ Haha! Previous person’s answer. My history teacher told us this was “rutting season” for guys and, Crispus Attucks being no exception, that was why the Boston Massacre happened. :P Hahahahahaaaaa!
My answer is… no month.
17. The last clothing item you borrowed? I don’t remember.
18. Who is annoying you now? Nobody comes to mind…
19. Most visited webpage? Mmmmm… I guess tumblr.
20. Would you help a friend in a fight? What type of fight? I’ve only ever been the go-between who is friends with both of the people fighting who happen to run in different circles and then appeases the situation.
23. Do you disagree with what is happening in the world? I do not know a great deal about the world, but I imagine there is a lot to disagree with, yes.
24. Have your parents seen you drinking? No. I don’t drink.
25. Do you love the last person you’ve spoken to? The lady who spilled stuff at the salad bar. Oh, yeah. I loved that. That was fun. Haha! There was a group of middle-aged women at the caf, and they seemed rather socially conservative and a bit uptight. Well, one of them was left at the salad bar while the others went ahead, and as she tried to answer one of their questions over her shoulder, she spilled something - lettuce, I think - and insta-sailor! No, she wasn’t too extreme. I think she said “shit”. But I laughed, and she started laughing, and it escalated and escalated, and eventually she was like, “I’m not usually that clumsy” and I said “I am” and walked away laughing.
29. Did you have a nice weekend? Yes.
32. Have you ever kissed someone older than 18? Yes.
33. Is there a secret you’ve never told ANYONE? I don’t think so.
36. Are you wearing a necklace? No.
38. Is there something in your past you’d like to live again? Yes! :-) (Wait… You mean to fix things or to… just relive the amazingness? I’d do both. I’d relive the amazingness differently.)
39. Do you cry a lot? Not too often.
40. Something that always makes you feel better? The radio.
41. Have your parents spoiled you? Um… Yeah, I guess.
43. How is your heart lately? Good.
44. Do you like to hug? It depends.
45. How is going to be your next weekend? Good, I hope!
46. What do you want right now? To be in one of the labs working on SPSS… but they’re all closed.
47. Who always make you feel better? I don’t know… Me, I guess.
48. Have you ever been naked in public? No.
49. Have you ever worn clothes meant to be for the opposite sex? Yes.
50. Have there ever been bad rumours about you? Nothing serious. Or I guess that got back to me… I’m not connected.
51. Do you have bf/gf? not officially? No.
52. Have you ever worked at a food shop? No.
55. What are you doing tomorrow? Just jazz.
56. Last song you’ve heard? ”Stacie Anne” by The Fratellis
57. Next “crazy night”? Pfffft. I have no idea. I don’t really have those.
58. If you have to eat the same things for the rest of your life, what would it be? This question is complicated. I don’t want to answer it.
59. Something good about facebook? The pictures & how it makes it easy to stalk people sometimes.
60. Do you eat fast food everyday? No.